We have a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a fantastic Publishing Sales Team in Central London. Our client is a leading source for industry specific publications including books, professional journals and online digital products. Your day to day role will include the management of print and online agents and distributors, timely responses to queries and servicing the information needs of the Publishing Sales and Marketing teams. You will work closely across the departments to ensure regular flow of information to publishing agents and distributors regarding your products, promotions and pricing. You will be working in a fast paced environment where you will have the opportunity to really add value to the existing team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Day to day management of UK and international agents and distributors
- Support the selling of the organisations print and online products
- Supply product prices, marketing information to customers, agents and distributors
- Monitor flow and accuracy of book information to trade feeds
- Attend exhibitions and conferences and occasional visits to customers
- Record customer's and agent's details into the CRM database (Sales Force)
- Provide quarterly sales reports to print agents and process commission payments
- Work with UK and US warehouse to process and track book orders
- Work with marketing to upload leads to CRM system and track the follow up via the sales team and agents
- Monitor general sales inbox, distributing and following up on leads and enquiries
- Support sales team with market sales analysis
- Provide general out-of-office support to other sales staff
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a Sales Support / Sales Administration or Team Assistant role
- Proficient with MS Office - especially Excel
- Experience of using CRM databases ( ideally Salesforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and good numeracy skills.
- An understanding of print or on-line publishing processes would be an advantage but not essential.
You should also be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and cultural awareness, good basic negotiation and problem solving skills and be well organised, self motivated and pro-active. The ability to handle customer objections and prioritising your own workload to meet deadlines will also be a key requirement.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Excellent company contributoy pension scheme (up to 8%)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Multiple social events - team and company nights out
Please apply on line to be considered for this position.
- Sales Administration
- Salesforce Administrator
- Query Resolution