A friendly, international, fast paced organisation based close to Earley is looking for someone with previous sales administration experience to support a sales team and their customer base.
* Create all customer quotations
* Develop and maintain customer relationships through regular customer contact
* To ensure that all customers have an office based contact for quotes, orders or queries.
* To liaise with Pre-Sales and Project Managers on project quotation requests
* Identify and understand relevant vendor and distributor sales incentive programs.
* To liaise with customers on product estimated delivery timescales
* To liaise with the Order Management team to ensure all customer orders are processed through the Logistics processes and update customers accordingly through the delivery process
* To maintain accurate and up to date customer files
* To follow up and drive customer satisfaction on a regular basis
* To provide cover for fellow colleagues in their absence
* Ad-hoc duties as required
Key skills/experience required
- Experience in a sales support role is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Good PC skills
_ Experience of working within a Sales Support environment with HP Products - Resell/ IT or distribution background
_ Be able to Commute close to the Earley area
- Sales Support Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job