Our client, a leading IT distributor, is hiring for a Sales Support Administrator, assisting the sales team and Account Managers in managing the existing customer base comprising of major retailers. The role is office based but may include customer and manufacturer visits from time to time.
To proactively help manage nominated accounts and communicate with the relevant departments ensuring delivery of the best possible customer proposition.
- Work proactively with the respective Retail Account Manager / Retail Account Director and appropriate vendor and retailer personnel to optimise opportunities within the designated accounts
- Take responsibility for and manage in conjunction with relevant colleagues the efficient operation of all aspects of the respective retailer accounts:
- Identifying new opportunities
- Monitoring and analysis of weekly stock and sales
- Product set up and maintenance
- Help manage efficiently and effectively the retailer's forecasting process and to ensure that all relevant colleagues are involved as necessary with regard to respective retailer intake plans
- Monitoring and control of all promotional activity
- Help manage the product and promotion set up process in line with the relevant internal and retailer teams
- Coordination and communication with manufacturer personnel
- Communicate with retailer personnel as required to understand and document relevant information that facilitates the on-going business development and enhancement of our relationships
- Proactively seek for new ways to improve the on-going trading relationship within the account portfolio
- Manage and co-ordinate the set-up of new products and promotions whilst ensuring the smooth transition month on month of ongoing established product ranges.
- Excellent communicator to all levels
- Self-motivated/ability to work unsupervised
- Knowledge of supply chain processes within a retail environment
- PC/systems literate
- Experience of working within an FMCG business / industry is preferred. Ideally within the IT and consumer electronics channels
- Success in delivering results against clear objectives
- Educated to A' level or equivalent standard
- Target driven
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
The role provides an excellent and exciting opportunity for an individual to establish a career within the UK's largest independent IT distributor.
Please apply online to be considered.