A leading and expanding company now seeking a dynamic Sales Support Administrator to join in an exciting new role and expand their skills.
The successful candidate will have previous call handling experience alongside strong administration skills. Experience in a customer-focused environment is essential.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite.
The role will be paying £18-£22k annum depending on skills and experience.
The role will be worked 8.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
The main duties of the Sales Support Administrator are to:
- Respond promptly to all telephone and email queries
- Promote all new products and services efficiently
- Maintain and update customer records
- Collate information ready for reports
- Meet all service requirements
- Build and maintain effective working relationships
- Work with key clients
- Follow up on all queries
- Ensure to keep regular contact with clients via phone and email
- Meet personal and department targets
- Update databases as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be successful as the Sales Support Administrator you will:
- Have experience of handling incoming calls
- Have experience within a high volume, customer-focused environment
- Have administration experience within an office environment
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.