***Sales Admin/Sales Executive/Account Manger/Recent Graduate***
***Salesforce experience advantageous***
SF Group are looking to recruit a Sales Support Administrator for a Manufacturing business in Smethwick B66. This is a well known business looking to extend their team. This role is paying up to £20k and is permanent.
The role will provide pivotal support to the Sales and Service teams across UK Direct business to proactively assist in the achievement of budget targets and will involve dealing with both internal and external customers on a daily basis. This role will be important in supporting commercial activities to hit the UK Division's strategic targets through growth i.e. increasing its Contract Base and delivering an exceptional level of service to our customers. You will be supporting Area and Technical Managers and will be first point of contact so must have exceptional people skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be the first-line of contact for all inbound sales enquires for the UK direct teams.
- To pro-actively process all sales enquires leads and quotations.
- To ensure accurate recording and capture of all sales enquires using Salesforce, Goldmine, Baan, Microsoft office and any other data systems.
- Manage a pipeline and forecast report for Technician Product sales.
- Liaise with Technicians and all commercial staff on a daily basis to extract the correct information to create reports and progress updates for all outstanding quotes.
- Ensure stock-checks are completed accurately to enable orders received to be delivered to meet customer expectations and update Service Leaders (i.e. SDM's) on a weekly basis.
- To process all Sales Incentive Forms (SIFs) and Inter-Divisional Sales Leads (IDSLs) on a daily basis.
- To efficiently follow up on all Marketing and Mail-shot campaigns in a structured and documented manner so as to monitor responses, target sales opportunities and closing down sales wherever
- To co-ordinate the day to day sales support activities, including for example sales order receipts, order processing (including the generation of orders) and order acknowledgement / invoicing.
- To accurately process all system updates, paperwork and update the Marketing database on completion of each activity, complying at all times with core company standards
- To communicate and build positive relations with both internal and external customers regarding all matters relating to orders, quotations and sales, in order to promote the UK Direct business at
- every opportunity.
- Maintain full knowledge and understanding of the service contract portfolio to match the customer's needs with the correct service product in order to act and be seen as to 'go to' agent.
- Escalate customer issues / problems as and when appropriate through defined reporting methods and procedures, attempting at all times to 'own' customer issues and attempt to resolve them as
- swiftly and efficiently as possible.
- Updating Customer Relationship Management database with new information on a regular basis and ensure information is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Developing and maintaining new database contacts and details of potential customers through Goldmine ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Provide direct support to mobile sales teams across the UK business
- To undertake all other clerical and administration duties as required as well as any other duties deemed appropriate, in line with skills and experience, to ensure the achievement of wider commercial objectives.
- To observe and comply with all Company policies.
- Possess a strong 'results' focus through demonstrating real enthusiasm to sell and drive the sales cycle forward at all times
- A positive and enthusiastic team member with a 'can do' attitude, who feels equally confident working independently
- A keen learner, continually improving knowledge and understanding to help others
- Be process conscious with the confidence to challenge existing practices to improve efficiency
- Have a strong focus on high quality service and sales delivery with a natural desire to meet and exceed expectations
- Be comfortable and confident to demonstrable a high level of commercial acumen and 'know how'
- The ability to network and interact in professional working relationships with people at all levels
- Remains calm and focussed when working in a pressurised environment
- Able to quickly and efficiently problem-solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication with excellent attention to detail
- PC literate with sound working knowledge of Excel and Word, database & systems experience will be advantageous
- Ability to prioritise work to strict deadlines
The ideal start date for this candidate will be early February and interviews next Wednesday. If this role sounds like you then please call Nikki on .