Sales Support / Administrator
Guildford - £26,000 + Package
A leading Financial Services Company who are continuing to expand are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual. Working in their sales support team, you will be joining a large company who focus on the provision of holistic, independent financial planning services.
The role will involve:
- Providing administrative support to the team and consultants
- Maintaining Client Records and managing New Business processes
- Liaising with clients and third parties, developing successful and professional relationships
- Working closely with other departments, taking on additional duties and projects as required
- Developing your knowledge and be willing to complete sponsored qualifications/training
- Follow all compliance processes and procedures
This is a great opportunity for someone with some technical administration experience gained within an IFA environment, looking to develop further within a company willing to invest in your continued professional development. Eager to sponsor you through professional qualifications, the company are really looking for an individual with a self-motivated approach to learning.
To apply, you must be a confident communicator with an enthusiastic yet professional style. It is preferable you are working towards your Certificate in Financial Planning or Certificate in Financial Administration.
For more information, please contact Briony Malden
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job