* Sales Support Administrator *
Working as part of a dedicated team you will be collectively responsible for looking after all internal customers. Based on the outskirts of York you will need your own transport for this role.
• Administer the sales order process from order to despatch
• Look after all internal customers
• Protectively build customer relationships
• Work effectively and supportively with the sales, buying, transport and production team
• Maintain the system with all customer orders
• Handle all customer issues and complaints
• Full responsibility for administering the sales order process from initial enquiry
• General administration skills
Skills & Experience
• GCSEs, including Maths and English grade C or above
• Excellent IT in particular Excel
• Strong administrative skills
• Able to take initiative and make decisions
• Excellent communications skills
• High level of accuracy
• Good level of common sense
• Approachable, team player
• Previous experience in order management and sales support desirable
The ideal person would have excellent Microsoft office skills, particularly excel.
You would have proven customer service skills and be a logical thinker and able to problem solve.
Working Hours - 9am-5.30pm OR 8.30am- 5pm
Salary £20,000 - £22,000
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Customer Service
- Sales Administrator
- Customer Relationships