This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Our Client in Emersons Green, North Bristol - are a rapidly expanding company, doubling in size in the last 3 years. They are recruiting for an Administration Support Executive to help the sales team with a combination of administration and incoming phone calls.
They are growing their products, portfolio of clients and most importantly, reputation so they need people with a high level of customer service to assist in a fast paced environment.
• To develop and nurture relationships with existing customers and maximise product sales revenue and profit opportunities
• To actively support the sales team through supporting business activities and indicatives
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Respond to customer enquiries (deliveries, invoices, products and pricing), provide ad-hoc quotes and process orders (telephone, fax, e-mail, post, Internet ordering) Customer enquires could also include placing an order on the back office system, helping with a product enquiry and providing customer pricing
• To process sales orders
• Deal with customer requirements
• Recommend alternate products
• Accurately process customer transactions
• Raise purchase orders for specials and raise directly with supplier from the order
• Produce daily delivery notes for the Operations team
• Facilitate with the Internet Ordering system (amendments and enquiries)
• Update product back-order dates on back office system
• Source and provide pricing for special items for customers and sales team
• Report and process customer feedback to the relevant personnel. Raise customer returns, investigating faulty items and obtaining ‘proof of deliveries’
• Maintain customer records – ensure that any notified changes are reflected on to the back office system
• Maintain and develop personal skills, knowledge and capability, ensuring appropriate knowledge of Prism business processes, products and services
• Filing of paper sales orders and archiving
• Administering mailing of company literature and invoices for posting
- You will need to have some office experience
- The right attitude
- Competent on computers
- Be comfortable talking to customers over the phone
The working hours are 8:30 - 5:00 with one hour for lunch.
This is a permanent position paying up to £17,000 dependant on experience.
Interviews to be held ASAP. Please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job