Sales Support Administrators
Up to £19,000
If you’re enthusiastic, hard working and looking for a new challenge, then now’s the time to make the move to Medical Staffing.
Medical Staffing is an award winning and fast-growing company based in the UK with offices in both India and South Africa. We were founded over 10 years ago to support the primary care market with the provision of Locum GPs and Primary Care Nurses and are proud to be the market leader in our sector. And, right now, as part of an ambitious development programme, we are always looking to meer great Sales Support Administrators.
What will the role involve?
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will become an expert in the company’s operational processes and procedures so that you can best respond to the needs of internal and external customer.You will support the team and report to and a Regional Manager or Key Client Executive.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
• Adding shift rotas to the CRM System
• Working with candidates and clients to resolve time-sheet issues
• Assisting the accounts team with cash collection by obtaining Purchase Order numbers
• Acting when required to ensure bookings are confirmed
• Keep our database accurate
• Audit transactions & processes to ensure Best Practice is being adhered to
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What are we looking for?
• Previous Customer Service, Administrative or Sales Support experience is desirable but not essential
• Excellent attention to detail
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• An ability to prioritise effectively in a fast-moving environment.
How to apply?
If you want to work with a great team and have the opportunity to develop your career please apply. Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response but only communicate with you if your application is successful.
- Administrative Support
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"