Sales Support Administrator
Up to £19,000
Medical Staffing is an award winning and fast-growing company based in the UK with offices in both India and South Africa. We were founded over 10 years ago to support the primary care market with the provision of Locum GPs, Primary Care Nurses and other health professionals across the UK.
Due to continued success, we are looking to expand and as such are looking for Sales Support Administrators to join our team throughout 2017 and beyond. This is a great opportunity to start a career within one of the most successful medical recruitments businesses in the industry.
What is in it for you
• Become a market expert and well valued member of the team
• Progression opportunities
• Full training
• Chance to win a place on our annual incentive trip - previous trips have included Marrakesh, Dubai, Las Vegas and Barcelona. In 2017 our top performers from both recruitment and support with join us on a trip to South Africa.
What will the role involve?
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will become an expert in the company’s operational processes and procedures so that you can best respond to needs both internally and externally (the client). You reporting to and supporting a Regional Manager or Key Client Executive, your key responsibilities will involve;
• Adding shift rotas to the CRM System.
• Working with candidates and clients to resolve timesheet issues.
• Assisting the accounts team with cash collection by obtaining Purchase Order numbers.
• Acting when required to ensure bookings are confirmed.
• Data Cleansing.
• Audit transactions & processes to ensure Best Practice is being adhered to.
• Operating with excellent communication skills, both written and oral, at all times.
• Continually developing your own knowledge and skills in line with your department and market.
What we are looking for.
• Previous Customer Service, Administrative or Sales Support experience is desirable but is not essential
• Excellent attention to detail
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• An ability to prioritise effectively in a fast-moving environment.
How to apply
If you want to change your life, increase your earnings and drive your career, please apply now.
- Administrative Support
- Sales Support