Sales Support/Administrator - Wealth Management
London - £28,000 + Excellent Package
A Multi-award winning Financial Planning Company are looking to recruit a passionate yet professional individual. Working within their technical support team, you will be joining one of the UK’s largest, independently owned, corporate solutions and wealth management consultancies.
The role will involve:
- Preparing for client meetings including quote requests, obtaining valuations and appropriate literature
- Providing administrative support to the team and consultants
- Maintaining Client Records and managing New Business processes
- Liaising with clients and third parties, developing successful and professional relationships
- Keeping track of fees and chasing where appropriate
- Developing your knowledge, keeping up-to-date with all relevant legislation, product and technical changes as required
- Follow all compliance processes and procedures
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience in an adviser support role within an IFA firm. Eager to sponsor you through professional qualifications, the company are really looking for a personable individual who can offer the very best, quality client servicing. To apply, you must have completed or be working towards your Certificate in Financial Planning, or equivalent and be willing to progress towards Diploma qualification.
For more information, please contact Briony Malden