Our client is an office furniture manufacturer. They are looking to employ a Sales Support Administrator to provide assistance to the sales team and deal with clients in a professional manner. The successful candidate must be fluent in Spanish and English.
- Raising estimates from an interactive price list (full inhouse training will be given)
- Raising orders with the factory and ensuring lead times are met
- Cooperation with and support of sales staff in all administrative matters to deliver a highly professional approach to clients
- Maintaining a high level of quality of internal and external correspondence
- Proactive contribution to the development of quality and efficiency in the sales support process
- Help with providing refreshments if others are busy
- Working hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Must be fluent in Spanish & English, both written and verbal
- Because the London team is small, it is necessary to be multi-disciplined
- A welcoming, customer-focussed attitude
- Helpful phone manner
- Problem solver
- Comfortable and competent with Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Basic salary of £25,000 (dependent on experience)
- Paid holiday inc. Bank Holidays
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'