Our client is a fast-growing, successful consumer brand that supplies leading retailers both here in the UK, and across the globe. They have an impressive customer list featuring much loved retailers including Waitrose, John Lewis and Paperchase.
They are looking for an Administrator to support their growing Sales Team. The successful candidate will be have a high attention to detail and thrive in a busy and varied role. You will be enthusiastic, have a flexible approach, and an interest in retail. Could you be the person they are seeking?
A typical day in this Sales Support Administrator role will include:
- Developing and maintaining the CMR system, including inputting orders.
- Creating and maintaining accurate excel based cost sheets, along with the product development.
- Assisting and preparing for trade shows.
- Dealing with samples for key account customers as required.
- Ensuring orders are communicated correctly and fully to accounts, and dispatched on time.
- Ensuring stock details and availability are accurate.
- To support the Sales Director, including PA duties as required.
Experience required for this Sales Support Administrator position will include:
- Excellent Excel skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in a wholesale environment is desirable.
- Friendly and enthusiastic, with excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail with a passion for product.
- Highly organised and efficient, with a flexible approach and a reliable nature.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- Strong time management skills and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to preserve confidentiality.
Why you’ll love this job:
- Great opportunities for career growth & development.
- Lovely offices, great working environment.
- Nurturing, caring company ethos.
What they’ll love about you:
- Your dynamic, can-do attitude.
- You’re passionate about product, and want to grow in the role.
- Your upbeat, positive approach.
If this role sounds like it’s for you get in touch and send us your cv today!
- Advanced Excel
- Sales Executive
- sales support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job