Sales Support Administrator - Parkside
Big things are happening at Topps Tiles. As Britain’s largest specialist tile retailer, selling only the very best quality on-trend products, £1 of every £3 spent in the UK domestic tile market is spent with us. We have over 370 stores and sales of £211m. And we’re as big on career opportunities as we are on outstanding service and great value. After all, it’s brilliant, friendly, knowledgeable people that makes us special. Right now we’re on a journey of exciting growth - there’s never been a better time to join the Topps Tiles family. With the recent acquisition of Parkside Tiles, we have expanded into the commercial sector and are now a growing team with exciting plans!
We are looking for a Sales Support Assistant to support the conversion and optimisation of sales leads from online (parkside.co.uk) and from showrooms/ reps in the contract sales sector. You will help maximise the effectiveness of the overall central team, supporting as showroom reception/ office support and arrange meetings and travel for the senior team. This is initially a temp role but an ideal career development opportunity for the right candidate in a fast growing company.
- support incremental sales for Parkside with commercial/ contract customers
- Improve conversion of existing sales leads – manage those resulting online
- Support the Parkside central management team
- Act as ‘first contact’ and supervise the showroom at Grove
- Provide office manager type support for the grove park Parkside office
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Engaging professional approach
- Proven collaborative working skills, especially in first contact/ reception
- Persistent nature, determined to get the right result for customer and Topps
- Competitive and a winner
- Excellent communicator with the team and clients
- Very organised
- Works at pace
For further information please apply online!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"