Are you an experienced Administrator with strong customer focus? Are you seeking an exciting new role within the Bradford, West Yorkshire area? Would you like to join one of the best employers in the area offering a fantastic team working environment and extremely generous benefits package? If so then this role could be just for you!
Working within a busy team, your duties will include:
* Carrying out a range of administration tasks providing a high level of support to the Sales Teams
* Resolving queries
* Processing new account sign ups/changes
* Maintaining client database
* Managing bank account changes/cancellations for clients and customers
* Producing reports
* Analysing data to resolve client queries
* Creating product files
* Assisting Sales Team in creating tender presentations and supporting documentation
* Any other duties as required
* Working to SLA's company KPI's, legislative / procedural policies in force at all times
You will have excellent administration and customer service skills, together with strong Excel skills. In addition, you will be an organised, proactive and responsible team player having a confident approach when dealing with people at all levels and proficient problem solving skills. The ability to work under pressure and a willingness to learn and develop new skills and a desire to succeed is also required. A clean credit score is also essential for this role.
In return, our client offers free parking, great working hours, incredible benefits and an incredible team working environment!
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract to start immediately.
Elite Personnel Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer and it is our policy to treat job applicants, employees and workers in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic origin or disability.
- Administrative Support
- Advanced Excel
- Communication Skills
- Sales Administration
- Sales Support