Sales Support Administrator - Excellent Career Prospects
Guildford - £25,000 - £28,000
A leading UK Financial Services Group who are continuing to expand at a rapid rate are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Support Administrator into their Wealth Management Department. This key role will involve supporting consultants and providing excellent client servicing to existing clients.
Specifics of the role will include -
- Act as a point of contact for clients and handling questions and queries.
- Processing new business correspondence, applications and documentation
- Preparing annual valuations
- Process DFM’s and cash movements
- Prepare client meetings packs, reviews and presentation material
- Understand and adhere to all compliance regulations and requirements
- Update AML records
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that invests in its employees providing qualification sponsorship and future career prospects. To apply for the position, you must have financial services experience, have excellent communication skills and have a positive enthusiastic approach to work, fitting in with the team.
For more information please contact Richard Garbett
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job