FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT IN YATTON
Founded in 1892, Bob Martin UK Ltd. is a privately owned company that manufactures veterinary medicines, biocides and many other companion animal healthcare and hygiene products at its factories in Yatton, Cardiff and South Africa.
POSITION: Sales Support Administrator / Business Analyst
REGION: Yatton, North Somerset
REPORTING TO: Commercial Director
REMUNERATION EXPECTATION: Negotiable
BASIC DETAILS: Working 0900 - 1700 Monday - Friday, 25 days holiday per annum + public holidays. Free parking on site. 10 minutes walk from Yatton Train Station.
Main Responsibilities / Daily Duties:
To operate within a small sales team supporting the Sales Performance Function.
This is an essential role and requires a great deal of flexibility. The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team is important. Duties include but are not limited to:
- General Sales admin
- Sales Tracker updates
- Creating graphics and presentations to support internal and external submissions
- Maintaining competitor and market intelligence
- Performing a variety of tasks to support the National Account Managers and Area Business Managers
- Producing regular reports, along with providing ad hoc information to the Directors and Sales Team.
A high standard of Excel knowledge is essential along with the ability to efficiently use other software systems including other in-house systems.
- Graduate or graduate calibre
- Excellent analytical skills and the capability of communicating the workings and conclusions.
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise internally and externally on a business critical process (forecast / supply)
- Strong IT skills with training on specific software packages provided.
- Experience of some aspects of the supplier / retailer demand chain
- Maintain thorough product knowledge
- Full clean driving license.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Proven administration support experience, ideally within the FMCG sector.
- High degree of co-ordination, organisation and administration
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work well and remain calm when under pressure
- Have an interest in Sales
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and confident
Position to start as soon as possible. CV's to be received by 19 January 2018
- Advanced Excel
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Highly Numerate