Sales Support Administrator - £24-£26k - Bracknell
Sales Support Administrator
£24,000 -£26,000 per annum + benefits
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a corporate, established and growing finance client who is based in central Bracknell. The role of Sales Support Administrator is to work within a highly proficient team environment supporting the Sales Team with all activity for their particular region. You will act as the key interface between the organisation and vendors throughout the sales process, pro actively supporting the team dealing with quotes, data entry of new proposals and liaising with customers on a daily basis.
- Ensure that lease quotes for assigned programmes which are issued correctly and within agreed timeframes
- Ensure all quotes are followed up on and drive conversion from quotes into booked volume
- Enter new proposals from sales/vendors/customers
- Support Credit Department on obtaining customer data as required
- Work closely with the Sales Team to ensure monthly targets are met, playing a pro active and leading role in driving pipeline management and conversion
- Previous experience within a strong administration role within the Financial Services Sector or Asset Finance would be desirable
- Strong sales focus, confident and articulate
- Strong numerical, IT skills as well as a high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, able to work well within a busy sales environment
- Ability to work under pressure and make concise decisions
Hours & Other Information
- Hours 9am-5.30pm
- Free Parking/Pension/Private Health Care
We are looking to submit CV's and arrange interviews for this role ASAP due to the demands of the business. Please call Paige Harding on or email your CV directly to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'