Sales Support Administrator - £22k - Nottingham
Sales Support Administrator - £20k-£22k - Nottingham
OTE + Pension + Private Health + Life Insurance
Our client is one of Europe's leading Distributors of IT Products and Services to the Reseller and Trade markets. Employing over 300 people worldwide our client has cemented top-level relationships with global manufacturers including HPE, Apple, Microsoft and McAfee to offer the best technology at the best price.
Our client is now seeking 1x Sales Support Administrator to join their Midlands sales team at their flagship offices in Nottingham, and will take the responsibility of supporting the External Account Managers, successfully managing and co-ordinating sales processes and actioning administrative duties. The Sales Support Administrator will take on business critical duties that will have direct link to the success of the sales team and in turn the organisation as a whole.
To apply Sales Support Administrator will ideally have:
* A minimum of 1-2 years working in a sales support/sales administration/sales co-ordinator role for an IT Organisation
* A good understanding of sales and workflow processes
* Competent IT and Administration skills
* Desire to move in to field sales
* A proven track record in new business sales
* Commutable distance to Nottingham
* £22k Base Salary
* Realisitic OTE
* Private Healthcare
* Life Insurance
* 25 Days Holiday
* Full Expenses Scheme
* Continual Career Progression Opportunities
Please email a copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'