Quality Personnel are recruiting a Sales Support Account Manager.
You will be fully supporting designated Business Development Managers and working on very large projects within the major UK airports, primarily dealing with third party contractors to carry out the installations.
This will involve:
- providing quotations
- responding to media enquiries and catalogue requests, telephone enquiries and samples
- up-selling and following up enquiries, ensuring customers are fully briefed on the latest products and initiatives
- making follow up calls with customers to confirm new product deliveries, first time deliveries and quarterly progress calls
- obtaining product feedback from end users
- resolving quality concerns and ensuring credit notes are processed efficiently.
To be successful in this role you'll need to have previous experience working within sales/customer service within a target driven environment.
Good PC skills including Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience of project management would be desirable and experience of working with third-party contractors.
Please email your CV today or call us for more information.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel (acting as an Employment Agency and Business), based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office & Engineering.
If we do not respond within 48 hours it means you've not been successful at this time.
Please keep up-to-date with all of our jobs and please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website qualitypersonnel.co.uk.
Thanks for reading :)
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Order Processing
- 3rd Party Relationships