Sales Supervisor - up to £30,000 + commission - Warrington center
Being centrally based you have the access to excellent public transport links, train and bus stations are only 15 minutes’ walk.
Other benefits when working for this company are:
26 days holiday (plus 8 days bank holidays), 8% Contributory pension, Health care cover, cycle to work schemes, childcare vouchers, gadget insurance and so much more like FREE fruit
Performs or leads a combination of staff functions and/or operations that support the organisation’s short and long-term goals and strategies. You will manage the performance of the team from lead generation and management through the entire sales process. You will be working closely with a number of people and be expected to show leadership and knowledge to your team and other departments.
- To create a development culture where team work, empowerment and trust are encouraged through coaching, performance management and people development
- Take ownership of client issues and guide their team through the correct processes to ensure a resolution
- Managing the pipeline of leads to deals, ensuring the LGs and SEs are following up all leads and maximising the sales opportunities
- Making sure any contract
- Experience of managing a dynamic and fast paced sales team
- A proven track record in a sales target driven environment
- Ability to motivate and enthuse your team to achieve targets and maximise performance
- Experience of managing a team of mixed ability performers and increasing levels of performance across the board
- Ability to identify and address training and development needs and then implementing coaching
- Experience of developing people, undertaking coaching activities and delivering regular appraisals
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret statistical reports
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Marketing and campaign experience, understanding of the marketing process and implementing it.
- Account management experience.
An exceptional opportunity to join a progressive business, apply today to find out more!