If you are looking for a chance to develop your career and have a keen interest in agriculture and the countryside marketplace then this role is for you!
UK's largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public, are seeking Store Supervisor for their Country Store in Andover. This progressive and diverse business with an annual turnover of over £400m and employing over 1,900 employees, seeks a skilled and experienced Sales Supervisor with a passion for the industry weather professional or personal, to oversee and be accountable for the future success of the Country Store.
- To support the Store Manager in delivering the store annual Sales Budgets and Business Plan, as well as the daily running of the store
- Responsible for the training and development of staff and supporting in any HR issues
- Ensuring sales through visual merchandising and customer service standards
- Overseeing the health & safety of the store
To be suitable for the role you must:
- Have the ability to motivate an enthusiastic team in providing sales support and customer service
- Ensuring strong organisational skills
- Have the ability to operate effectively within a progressive retail environment
- This company provides a comprehensive training and development programme for the right candidate.
- This includes a thorough induction to the company and attending all internal courses such as Recruitment and Selection, Disciplinary skills and Improving Attendance.
- You will be required to undertake on-going product related training.
Other benefits include:
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job