REGIONAL SALES SPECIALIST-NORTH OF ENGLAND-INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION PRODUCTS- WORLD LEADING ENGINEERING ORGANISATION - UP TO 45K BASIC SALARY + CAR OR CAR ALLOWANCE + 25% COMMISSION + 8% PENSION + 33 DAYS HOLIDAYS + PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE(INCLUDING FAMILY MEMBERS) +DENTAL COVER + FLEXIBLE BENEFITS - FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY
My client is a global leader in power and automation technologies operating in more than 100 countries worldwide, and employing 150,000 people. In the UK they operate from more than 20 locations nationally and employs approximately 3,000 people.
To increase profitable sales and market place position of the industrial control gear products across the recognised distribution network of strategic partners including switchboard manufacturers, panel builders, OEM accounts.
Field based sales role dealing with strategic partners, panel builders, OEMs,switchboard manufacturers. Promoting our clients range of industrial control gear, isolators, circuit breakers, switchgear and other associated equipment .
- Territory sales specialist covering the Northern regions of the UK
- Carry out high quality visits to existing and potential customers.
- Raise the awareness and profile of the Brand for low voltage products in the region.
- Present the organisation the best possible light to customers by exhibiting the highest standards of values, behaviour and dress.
- Must have an understanding of power breakers
- Must have sold to Panel Builders recently in the North of England
- A minimum of 18 months 2 years in a similar field sales position
- Must be located in the North of England
- Previous experience of working for a automation manufacturer
- An electrical engineering degree or similiar qualification
- A proven track record of success within a technical sales position
Industrial control gear, MCBs, Emergency lighting Circuit breakers, LV distribution, switchgear, control gear, panel boards, switchboards, low voltage controls, low voltage products, electrical distribution, sales engineer, technical sales professional,
- Upto £45k basic
- Car or car allowance
- 25% bonus
- 10% pension
- 25 days holidays
- Flexible benefits
Location: North of England
If you are interested in this role or want to speak to us about any further opportunities please apply now in the first instance.
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job