This is a great opportunity to join a thriving team within an internationally successful company specialising in the provision of Chromatography supplies and asscociated chemicals to the UK scientific industry. The role covers the West Midlands and Wales, plus key accounts in the Stockport area.
Your customers will be in Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Industrial, Higher Education, Government and Healthcare accounts. You will maintain and develop business relationships and interact with customers, including decision makers from technical end users, stores managers, production and QC functions and procurement professionals.
You could be the ideal candidate if you have the following skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Chemistry or any related subject;
- Knowledge of chromatography;
- Proven track record of Sales within the scientific / technical industry or equivalent;
- Experience of working in a high paced and target driven environment;
- Experience and/or a good understanding of a production environment and how a chemical portfolio and custom manufactured offering would provide an all-encompassing offering into a production environment;
- Has a proven track record of commercial awareness and understanding, both in theory and practice;
- Highly self-motivated individual with a high level of attention to detail, technical awareness and outstanding interpersonal skills;
- High level written and verbal communication styles and skills at all levels in a scientific, technical and business environment;
- Solid presentation and reporting skills;
- Organise and participate in local customer seminars and exhibitions;
- Able to participate in and attend both local and European sales training events, meetings and conferences as required;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Territory covers the postcodes: B, CF, CW, DE, DY, GL, HR, LD, NP, SA, SK, ST, SY, TF, WR, WS, WV;
- Home location within the territory and within easy access of the M5 or M6 corridors.
The Company is a worldwide leading supplier of laboratory equipment, safety products, instruments, chemicals, consumables and supplies, providing an extensive portfolio of high-quality products from a wide range of manufacturers. Principal customers are major pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, technology, clinical, food processing and consumer product companies, and environmental testing organisations.
- £35,000 to £40,000 salary (depending on experience), plus up to 25% OTC bonus;
- Company car;
- Attractive benefits.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'