Microsoft Sales Specialist
Salary DOE with expected double OTE
As the Microsoft Sales Specialist you will be reporting to the Microsoft Business Manager and working closely with the Account Managers to drive the sales of Microsoft Products and Licensing.
You will be working across all corporate sales teams and although you will be based in the Manchester office there are other offices available if they are better suited.
You will be required to:
- Be highly knowledgeable on Microsoft products in particularly focusing on Microsoft Licensing
- Arrange and attend meetings and appointments
- Create quotations and proposals
- Drive new business sales
- Grow the existing customer base
- Work across different Teams with emphasis on Office 365 & Azure license sales
- Have a basic / intermediate understanding of the technical aspects of Office 365
- Proactively keeping up to date with changes to Microsoft's products, services and licensing models.
- Be able to negotiate with senior stake holders
- Sell Microsoft products and services
- Understand licensing products and agreements such as CSP, Open/Open value, MPSA and Enterprise agreements.
- Microsoft MCP qualified is preferable (Licensing Large Orgs/Small Orgs/SAM)
This leading, award winning FTSE 250 company is looking for an expert like you.
Face to Face Interviews are taking place on Monday 9th April in Manchester so to be considered for the position send your CV across or call .
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job