Job Title: Sales Specialist
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Specialist.
- Plan and implement actions to achieve agreed business objectives.
- To identify and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to identify business opportunities which will drive uptake and sales of products and CGM across the territory.
- To identify and pro-actively leverage local NHS Trust and Diabetes Service priorities to create opportunities for selling of products and services.
- Understand NHS Trust priorities for Type 1 diabetes care including current situation and future objectives for uptake of products and CGM across the territory.
- Identify key buying and technical user influencers within High Priority accounts, developing strong customer relationships to fully understand priorities and objectives.
- Identify products renewal opportunities, through discussions with stakeholders and analysis of internal data, initiating activities to secure products renewals.
- Maintain and update IDS Account/Territory plans to develop and implement action plans which will achieve agreed business sales objectives.
- Liaise with NHS budget holders, payers and commissioners across primary and secondary care to identify and secure funding for products
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders to identify needs, priorities and objectives around products technology, identifying and implementing sales opportunities to grow the market share.
- Identify and understand funding pathways/ processes for insulin pumps and CGM across the territory - and communicate to the commercial operations team.
- Gather and seek out information about customers, competitors and the market and ensure it is communicated and actioned appropriately and that records are up to date on company CRM system.
- Prepare and communicate sales opportunities for new and current insulin pump patients, and provide forecasts to enable the business to plan effectively.
- Identify new opportunities to grow customer base for IDS product range to increase business within the territory - including cross team work with IDS trainer, BGS and OS representatives in Diabetes Care.
- Understand discount process for non-contract/FA payers, and communicate price changes and cost saving opportunities to customers, to drive the business opportunities.
- Liaise and work closely with the contracts team, external framework agreement/contract managers to ensure the smooth implementation, management and support of Contracts and Framework agreements.
- To appropriately identify and optimize sponsorship opportunities, ensuring activities are aligned with IDS strategy and territory business objectives and agreed with regional manager.
- Ensure all relevant company policies and procedures are understood and adhered to.
- Achieve the minimum expectations of the role as detailed in the job specific 'Standards and Expectations.'
- Develop and maintain individual MATCH selling skills, clinical knowledge and technical product knowledge to Company standards.
- Maintain understanding of ongoing changes within the NHS and legislation changes that could potentially impact on the business.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of clinical evidence, clinical publications to enable insightful and meaningful discussions with clinicians in the area of Type 1 diabetes and Diabetes technologies.
- Strong sales experience within NHS / healthcare - Diabetes industry experience would be advantageous.
- Clinical knowledge of Diabetes advantageous.
- A strong desire to make a difference
- Strong empathy and customer care skills
- Excellent organisation and communications skills
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job