Are you dedicated to giving a first class service and driven by sales? If so then please read on…
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Specialist to join a growing organisation. Due to expansion my client is looking to take on two new recruits on a part time basis. This is a family run business, looking to grow their company to the next level with the right team.
Do you think you have what it take to impress my client? Here is an overview of the role to get an understanding of the requirements…
- Representing the company as the first practical point of customer contact
- Ensuring great levels of customer service & satisfaction
- Achieve & exceed performance KPIs
- Processing customer payment
- Insurance & packaging sales – from initial enquiries to viewings & sign-ups
- Customer service – handling enquiries & advising on the best solution for their needs
- Marketing – blog writing, social media posts & other digital promotions
As this is an all encompassing role so in addition to the above duties, you may also be required to take up the following aspects as and when required:
- Administration – invoicing, stock checks, ordering, post & delivery handling
- General housekeeping – storage unit, office & CCTV camera cleaning, site checks & tests
- Ensuring all facility standards are maintained
This is a temp to perm role, after 14 weeks you will transfer as a permanent member of staff.
I require 2 individuals who are looking to work part 3-4 days a week with 1 Saturday every other weekend. There may be some flexibility in the amount of working hours for the right candidate.
Due to the countryside location, you must have your own transport.
Paying £8-11 per hour.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job