We are hiring for a Sales Specialist to join a well-established manufacturing company in Bury St Edmunds. Due to continued growth an opportunity to join a driven sales team has arisen with our innovative client. The salary is between £25,000 to £32,000 depending on experience + bonus scheme.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm and easily accessible with on-sight parking. The client has specified a driving license is required.
- Follow up new sales leads
- Organise customer visits and demonstration tours in UK and overseas
- Prepare quotes, and answer any enquiries on instruments
- Interact closely with existing customers to develop new sales leads
- Carry out prospecting to find new sales leads
- Attend conferences in UK and overseas
- Follow-up on orders
- Carry out email campaigns to develop new business
- Provide phone support to Customers for quotes and new equipment
- Prepare tender documents when required
- Knowledge of chemical synthesis laboratory equipment is desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience working with internal/external customers
- An ability to work under pressure
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Experience in the use of ACT CRM system would be a benefit but is not essential
- Interest in work related overseas travel
- Degree preferably in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales role
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy, please ensure that your CV is up to date and all relevant information to this job role is clearly visible. If you have not heard from myself or one of my colleagues within 7 days of your application please assume your application has not been successful.