KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be actively chasing leads and building relationship with new customers in order to generate sales.
2. You will be promoting the products and the services of the company through telesales, customer meetings and by attending scientific conferences.
3. As the Sales Specialist you will define and deliver targeted sales strategy across the pharmaceutical and the healthcare market.
4. You will be working closely with the Managing Director on sales planning and strategy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant Life Science degree such as Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology, Biotechnology etc.
2. Previous experience working in a commercial role, including sales, telesales or customer service. Experience working with enzymes or microbiological techniques such as sterilisation, aseptic techniques, inoculation, incubation etc would be advantageous.
3. A strong and enthusiastic personality with an attitude to achieving results.
Sales / Technical Sales / telesales / Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Assays / Microbiology / Graduate / Biology / Microbiology / Aseptic Techniques / Inoculation / Incubation / Luminescence / Enzymes / Pharmaceuticals / Healthcare / Laboratory