Do you enjoy the buzz of closing a sale?
Have you had a taste of Sales experience but know you can bring and want more?
If so, please read further…
Whatever the product, it’s your job to sell as many of your company’s goods as possible as well as developing, winning and maintaining good relationships with clients.
In a sales role you will either be focussed on B2B or B2C sales, where the pressure will be on to meet your targets and often a lot of travelling will be required in order to meet this.
In recruitment, we combine both B2B and B2C, where you will be daily liaising with both candidates and clients.
As a Sales Executive your experience will MIRROR that of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Visit potential customers/clients for new business
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Review your own sales performance
- Managing existing relationships
Perhaps you run on a commission only desk?
Perhaps you are required to travel too much?
Or it may even be down to the fact that you have hit the glass ceiling in your current sales role and the monetary rewards are no longer an incentive?
Where does that leave you?...With considering a move as a Recruitment Consultant.
All the attributes you currently possess that make you a good sales person, will make you a brilliant and wealthier recruiter!
- Strong work ethic- you are not afraid of long hours
- Money motivation- we all strive to make the most money we can
With opportunities in our flagship Farringdon, London Office and in our Head Office in Borehamwood, here at Accountancy Action we can offer just that and you will fit right in:
- One of the best commission schemes on the market, as well as very generous basic salaries.
- Amazing benefits including: various trips (UK and abroad), Michelin star lunches, days/evenings out.
- Superb career development scheme (based on performance and not length in the business), in conjunction with practical and theoretical training, allowing the right people to step quickly into managerial roles as we continue to grow.
There is no doubt about it, working at Accountancy Action can be extremely rewarding. Ultimately, this is a sales job and we are looking for people who can sell. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in identifying and converting opportunities.
If you are not afraid to pick up the phone, are commercially minded and are looking for a change, we would love to hear from you NOW!!