Excellent salary + bonus + large company benefits
Influence Productivity, Agility, Mobility and Sustainability
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
For over a decade the Ricoh UK IT Services team has been helping organisations to manage their important information, regardless of the format they store it in. We act as a one-stop partner and provide every tool, process and innovation needed to manage data in the most efficient way possible. In short, the IT Managed Services business has been created to enable organisations to rapidly increase Productivity, optimise Agility, create Mobility and promote Sustainability.
As ITS Sales Specialist operating on a national basis, this is a great opportunity to make your mark by bringing in and improving new business solutions to existing Ricoh customers and driving delivery of both personal and team targets.
Main areas of responsibility will involve:
- Growing the ITS Specialist Solutions business and ensuring significant traction is gained
- Ensuring a sufficient pipeline of opportunities to deliver future revenue and targets
- Evaluating the existing customer base and identifying opportunities to cross-sell ITS Specialist Solutions
- Collaborating with vendors and business units to increase activity and revenue
- Working in tandem with Marketing to ensure effective and on-brand activity through strong campaigns and initiatives
- Assessing viable and commercial qualification of opportunities and high-level specialist solution design
- Presenting customer proposals to include writing and costing
- Regularly identify areas within the Specialist Sales division which can be undertaken by in-house Account teams
- Liaising with the Vendor Management team to identity potential new areas of opportunity and leads.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record selling complex Managed Service offering to Corporate clients.
- Strong customer / supplier engagement at C / CXO level
- Encouragement through thought leadership and team training around specialism
- Awareness of new technologies apropos Ricoh`s business including specialism and applications
- Effective and creative presentation and writing skills
- Self-motivation and results-orientated with a positive, flexible and determined attitude
- Acute commercial acumen, including developing bids and pricing
- Solid awareness of the IT Services market in order to understand and assess viability of service offerings
- Good understanding of the impact of IT Services on customer businesses
- Alignment of Ricoh UK`s services with customer long-term strategy, business growth and ultimate requirements
- Management of personal manufacture accreditations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation where career development is encouraged and rewarded.
Does this role excite you? Could you be the ideal candidate for this key position? If so we`d love to hear from you. Please apply to:
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job