This post is responsible for the direct sales and promotion of the Industrial Microscopy product portfolio comprising of Stereo and Compound microscopes, Digital cameras and Imaging software.
A leading manufacturer of Industrial Microscopes, selling into Universities, Medical and Industrial Sectors.
The role involves demonstrating microscopy equipment, planning and carrying out meetings with technical and procurement managers with a view to growing market share as well as providing after sales support. As well as providing direct sales you will also work with the sales team within your geographic region to create, plan and execute a development strategy to promote your portfolio to new customers. This is a field based role covering the North of England, North Wales and Scotland.
* All aspects of managing a sales territory
* Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
* Managing and interpreting customer requirements
* Co-ordinating sales projects
* Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
* Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
* Attending exhibitions, workshops and educational meetings.
* Exclusively managing and demonstrations high end products/solutions
* Work across a wide variety of environments including high end research in academia and the UK Manufacturing quality assurance and R+D facilities within a number of industry sectors including; Automotive, Aerospace and Medical
* Relevant experience in a scientific and /or engineering environment
* A strong commercial acumen
* A high level of technical aptitude.
* A higher-level education in science or engineering would be an advantage
* The desire to work hard and succeed in a competitive market
* A full clean UK driving licence is essential.
* Applicants should ideally be located in the North of the UK.
* Previous working experience with Microscopy is desirable
Competitive salary + bonus + car