Account Manager - HS2 Project
What's the role?
The role of a HS2 Project Manager is to deliver sales and profitable growth from the biggest construction project in Europe, HS2.
This role will require frequent travel between Birmingham and London.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 24,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Develop and maintain relationships with main stakeholders (including architects, engineers, clients, as well as all contractors) and negotiate contracts and terms of business
- Develop opportunities by providing efficient solutions and technical support on building sites backed by our innovative range of products and services
- Supporting Engineers in design phase (targeted applications, Hi-Site)
- Work pro-actively with key decision makers, such as HS2 and their supply chain to secure specifications, technical approvals and recommendations for Hilti products, by providing a value engineering service.
Hilti Key Facts
Hilti Great Britain is proud to rank 23rd in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for 2018
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business - to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Who should apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Excellent sales skills with visible results, including Multi Level relationship building
- Proven Business Development experience
- Ideally experience in or knowledge of either construction or rail industry, preferably with tools and services
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship building skills across all levels and functions both internally and externally
- Capability to communicate at all levels within organisations such as Procurement, Engineering, Supply Chain & Contracts, up to and including Director level
- Ability to understand current work methods or practices and successfully propose value based alternative solutions
- Agility to learn new ideas/products and implement quickly
- Presentation skills, Read & Interpret Technical Drawings
- For this role you need to be based from the Oxforshire/Milton Keynes area.
Flexible working is one of many ways that Hilti seeks to ensure that it offers a work-life balance that works for employees and works for the business. We offer flexible working options to suit different stages in your life and aim to support you to find the right balance between work and home life.
Flexible working can take many forms, including but not limited to: job sharing, part-time working, annualised hours, compressed hours, flexi-time, term-time working, working from home, staggered hours, career breaks, time off in lieu, and flexible shift-working*. We also offer employees the option to buy up to five extra days' annual leave each year.
*Please note that not all options are available for every role and you must complete six months' service before you are eligible for any change in your working pattern.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"