This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Excellent salary + bonus + large company benefits
UK Nationwide - Field Sales
You work for us, and we`ll work on your career....
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
In this fast-moving, high-tech sector, nothing stands still for long. Products and services are constantly evolving and we`re forever looking at new ways of working, generating new business and increasing revenues. The same goes with the people we employ - innovative people who are on a journey with us. So this is a great time to join us as a Sales Specialist within our dynamic Communications Services Division as we look to grow our market share around Unified Communications, Collaboration, Audio Visual and other related solutions..
We will be looking to you to grow and develop Communications Services (CS) as a business line. Communications Services will become your key subject matter when selling to Ricoh`s existing and new customers and you will also support and drive the sales team to help generate and close sales opportunities to not only achieve individual targets, but those of the Division too.
With first class sales and relationship building skills, you will:
- Ensure maximum revenues on all orders are achieved by promoting the true value of Ricoh`s Communications Services
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of the Communications Services offering to ensure all opportunities are seized and maximised
- Lead and support Commercial and SCA Account Managers in their own sales activity
- Actively develop a pipeline of opportunities to ensure over-achievement of targets
- Create accurate and regular forecasting using Ricoh`s CRM system
- Be responsible for customer engagement at every stage to ensure a `best in class` customer experience
- Build strong relationships with Ricoh teams to ensure project implementation is delivered efficiently and effectively
- Engage with the Marketing team to ensure activity is on brand and campaigns are driven in line with the CS strategy
- Collaborate with the relevant teams in terms of tender processes and Bid Management.
What we are looking for:
- Proven sales track record in selling Communication Services around Unified Communications and/or Collaboration.
- High level of self-motivation and dedicated work ethic
- Confidence and creativity to deliver compelling presentations
- Excellent communication, strong sales leadership and the ability to work with people at all levels - a must!
- Strong commercial awareness - definitely
- Good knowledge of MS Office Packages (particularly Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- High attention to detail with good numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong commitment and flexibility to the role as business needs dictate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly build on your own experience. If you believe you have the skills and passion to join the Ricoh UK team, we`d love to hear from you.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job