Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a technical sales apprentice.
Do you enjoy talking to new people and understanding their needs? Do you want to work in environment where you get uncapped bonus for your work? A top telecommunications company based in a vibrant and friendly office are looking for motivated and talented apprentices to learn how to grow their client base of customers.
They have a track record of developing their apprentices and integrating them into positions into the business to grow your career. You will be taught how to grow business and client bases with completion of your Tech Sales Apprenticeship.
Sounds like you? Then read on...
Your daily duties will include
- Cold call opt-in survey lead generation for our outbound sales team
- Inbound calls for customer general inquiry to pass onto relevant team
- Inbound sales order processing from hotkey partners
- Updating customer and supplier databases held in USC’s CRM
- Develop relevant knowledge on products, techniques and skills
- General admin duties and collating of information
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
The company provides an array of solutions to meet their client’s needs within the contact centre industry, efficiently and effectively.
Qualifications & Training
The Company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
- To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Math’s & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
- You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- An interest in sales and technology is mandatory
Training Provided Important Information
You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Technical Sales Apprenticeship and work towards gaining MTA qualifications in Cloud Fundamentals as well as a City & Guilds Level 3 ICT Diploma, gaining an understanding of the sales process, interpersonal communications, planning, making and closing calls, objection handling and meeting objectives. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using the very latest Microsoft technologies via a live virtual classroom. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core sales skills and techniques for anybody looking to kick-start a career in Technical Sales.
Location M40 - Manchester
Working HoursMonday - Friday - 8.30am - 5.30pm - 37.5hrs
Wage £138.75 Per Week - £6,660 Per Annum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"