This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has extensive Sales order processing experience and Strong administrative skills. This role is varied and will suit someone who is calm, methodical and highly organised as you will be required work between two departments: (Sales Order Processing and Shipping)
• As a part of the sales order processing team, this role will assist with maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of data within the system so that orders can be produced accurately, efficiently and delivered to the correct destination.
• Within the shipping team, this role ensures the correct product is shipped undamaged to customers at the right address, using the preferred method of transport and accompanied by accurate and appropriate paperwork.
Processing Team Responsibilities:
• Ensure that the order received from the customer is fully understood and any anomalies are clarified with the Sales Team, within a timely manner.
• Process the order using the company’s ERP system.
• Confirm details of the order to the customer via the Order Confirmation.
• Issue the correct order documentation to the Production Team so that they are able to produce the order without any delays or queries.
• Work with the Production Team to resolve any queries that may arise during the Production process.
• Retrieve and filing archive fabric packets.
• Action any order amendments that are requested internally or from the customer
• Maintain and fix technical information between S21 and Quest.
• Reception Support
• Customer Care
• Any other duties that may arise
Shipping Department Responsibilities:
• Preparing invoices for both fabric and product orders using the company ERP system:
• Checking paperwork from the Despatch Team and details held on the Customer Sales Order Confirmation.
• Checking specific customer narratives.
• Raising any further supplementary export documentation that may be required
• Communication with Carriers: Arranging collections, tracking shipments and negotiating quotes for new shipments.
• Raising pro-forma invoices.
• Raising credit notes and supplementary invoices.
• Have an understanding of harmony and commodity codes so that you are able to quote codes for new constructions of fabric.
• Checking invoices from the carriers and suppliers.
• Working with Customer databases as part of the shipping process but also to raise invoices.
• Arranging 3rd party shipments from China via our Agents.
• Ordering Warehouse supplies
• Arranging returns for customers
• Good Level of Numeracy and Literacy
• IT Literate
• Strong Administrative Skills
• The Ability to multitask
• Good communicator
• Methodical and Self-Motivated
Skills Desired not essential:
• Previous experience gained in a shipping role.
• Previous experience gained in a ordering processing role
• Some experience in a manufacturing company
• An interest in textiles/shipping
• Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
• 1 hour for lunch
• Free onsite car parking
• £20,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
If you are interested please call Emma White on 01206840100 or Email: Emma.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job