MetaPack is currently at the heart of the eCommerce revolution and our delivery management software (SaaS) enables some of the world's most well-known retail brands and eCommerce companies such as Marks & Spencer, John Lewis, House of Fraser, ASOS, Superdry, Ralph Lauren and eBay to provide better, faster, cheaper and more convenient options for delivery with the ability to trace and track your packages, regardless of how complicated it is to get it there.
We are a dynamic, fast-growth B2B SaaS technology organisation that has been growing at 40% year on year for the last 5 years, we are headquartered in Central London with offices across the world. Our DMS software processes up to 6000 orders per minute and last year enabled over 600 million parcels to be delivered to over 200 countries. Having just launched two new products and achieving record revenue for the 2017 calendar year, we are well positioned for an even more successful 2018.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced B2B Sales Executive or Senior Sales Executive, this role will see you responsible for the sale of the MetaPack SaaS platform to brands/retailers in the United Kingdom. You will manage the sales process to ensure effective development of sales pipeline and closure of sales.
- Develop and manage pipeline of sales opportunities for Metapack SaaS products
- Answer RFP's
- Up/cross sell of new MetaPack SaaS products in the existing customer base in order to increase revenue
- Build a new prospect pipeline for the MetaPack SaaS products
- Attend conferences and seminars and actively generate leads
- Make field sales visits to prospective customers
- Qualify sales opportunities and record their sales progress in CRM and other company systems
- Generate a recurring revenue SaaS stream for the company
- Work with the pre-sales, finance, marketing, client technology and support teams to ensure customer satisfaction is at the highest level
Key Skills and experience required:
- University degree or Equivalent education
- B2B sales experience in a SaaS, supply chain or logistics carrier environment
- CRM, Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills verbal/writing
- High energy levels and be a self-starter
- Proven track record of achievement against target
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
- Business Development