Sales Secretary - full time - Eurocentral
Offering high quality products at low prices means we shift lots of stock, fast – which keeps our sales admin team very busy. As our newest member you'll put your wide skill set to use as you assist with sales reports, liaise with stores and management and a whole lot more.
Based in our regional office in Livingston initially and then in our brand new premises in Eurocentral from September 2019, you'll love the energy of this fast-paced team, working to tight deadlines while staying positive, proactive and up for new challenges every day.
What will you do?
- Help coordinate sales projects
- Liaise with store teams and Area Managers, keeping everyone up to speed
- Main communication line between our Regional Offices and Store Operations
- Update our store alarm contact info
- Create power point presentations
- Process travel, hotels and diary management
- Handle incoming calls, emails and post
What will you need?
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft packages with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Confidence communicating with people at all levels
- Adaptability, initiative and an eye for detail
- A passion for quality and a friendly, can-do attitude
What do we offer?
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £22,000 with the potential to earn up to £29,000 (*subject to experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday and a pension. We'll also give you discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'