Our client, one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK, are offering an exciting position as a Business Development Executive. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual with proven experience of working in a sales environment.
· To provide a strong pipeline of qualified leads
· Achieve sales team targets of new deals and minimum fees
· Chase outstanding enquiries and supporting paperwork from enquirers
· Attend team meetings
· Generate, nurture and build new clients relationships to convert into leads to create deals
· Generate revenue for the company via inbound, outbound and web chat channels
· Maximise business opportunities by using best practice
· Support and liaise with team Administrator and Business Development Managers
· Promote and represent the company brand and services
· Educated to A level standard or equivalent
· Proven experience of working in a sales environment
· Excellent Numeracy and literacy Skills
· IT- Microsoft Office experience, in particular Excel
· Ability to work alone whilst being a team player
· Finance product knowledge is beneficial
· Business related degree is beneficial
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).