Permanent Sales Representatives are required to join our fast growing team on a permanent basis.
This role requires you to work outdoors at various tourist sights and underground stations.
Job Description Highlights
- Selling the Open Top Bus sightseeing, attractions and theatre products.
- Upgrading customers' existing tickets and ability to promote and sell other attraction tickets and tours.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of all paper transactions.
- Achieving daily sales targets.
- Learning new skills.
Hours of Work
You would be required to work minimum 40 hours per week on average, working between the hours of 8am - 6pm, which will vary.
A starting package of £8.50 per hour (after initial two week training period at £7.50) plus there is the opportunity to make competitive commission, subject to the fulfilment of specific requirements and in line with the Company’s terms.
- Effective communications and customer service skills
- Great personal presentation
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent people skills and a sound team player
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Target and results driven
We are not looking for experienced "hardcore" sales people to "smash through targets". We are a fun, friendly and enthusiastic sales team, so if you want to work in a sales environment, get paid and progress based on your performance, not degree, age, experience or somebody's opinion of you, then do it within a friendly and driven team of like-minded individuals.