Sales Representatives - Fluent Finnish
Upon completion of training, the Renewal Sales Representative will call an existing customer base within the assigned account. In this role you will cultivate relationships with client contacts. Depending on the client engagement and account you are working on, your role may involve up-selling additional services to complement or add to those which they already utilise.
We are looking to speak with candidates with experience in Account Management, Sales, B2B or B2C. Those with customer service experience will also be considered.
Italian Representatives will provide sales forecasting and submit requests for customer quotes, perform customer research, and update account notes in our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Achieve your quota by selling product/service renewals for some of the most recognized technology companies, may offer up-sell opportunities when applicable
- Work within an established customer and own a dedicated territory
- Develop the expertise to provide accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecast
- Acquire invaluable experience updating and managing your opportunity pipeline in the latest CRM technology
- Collaborate with other Renewal Sales Reps and management to optimize sales processes
- High volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day
- Effectively partner and build relationships with external clients
- Will manage basic objection handling with customers
- Must have excellent product knowledge
- Must be able to speak both English and Finnishto a business proficient level
- 9-12 months of prior experience working in a customer service or sales capacity required
- College degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment required
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Aptitude to learn new technology is required
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly competitive; goal & achievement oriented
- Desire to achieve results and advance through a fast growing organization
- Possess highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to form strong business relationships
- Discipline around following processes
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Customer focused mentality
- Successful behaviours include:
- Persistent and resilient
- Highly engaging and sociable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"