Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you will identify and target companies where there is an opportunity to deliver our solution, setting up meetings for the field based New Business Development Managers the role as well as generating new business opportunities to support the growth of sales revenue across the business.
What you will do
- Generate and develop new business appointments and opportunities via outbound calling, emails and social media, in turn generating revenue and profit flow across the business
- Develop a clear understanding of different sector requirements and how our services deliver value to these markets
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly telesales campaigns
- Establish up sell and or cross sell opportunities
- Achieve agreed activity levels and sales targets
- Work closely with the New Business sales team on sector led telesales campaigns
- Experience in selling, cold calling & upselling
- Self-starter personality, you can at your own pace and have an intrinsic motivation to be the best
- Commercial, winning and entrepreneurial attitude to achieve big results for yourself and the business uint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- Possess natural curiosity to become an expert in this industry and to get to know your targeted accounts inside out
- You prefer working in start-ups over working for large corporates because of it’s dynamic, can-do mentality and you are able to move fast
What’s in it for you?
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference and everyone has something to contribute. Based remotely & office work 2-3 times / week once we re-open the offices.
£21K - £25K base (OTE: £35K - £40K realistically)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'