Banner Plant Limited a subsidiary Company of Henry Boot PLC is a long established plant hire company offering a wide range of products and serviced for hire and sale. The Company's Head Office is based in Dronfield, with hire centres in Yorkshire and the Midlands. The broad spectrum of hire items available includes Plant, Powered Access, Big Air, Power Tools, Accommodation and Serviced Toilets.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Sales Representative to join our Southern Team, covering the East Midlands.
Key Function of the Role:
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out new custom and gaining new sales to help with the further development of the Plant and Tool Hire Depots.
- search for new clients by looking at where there is potential for Banner's services to be used;
- to promote and advertise Banner whilst maximising sales and trying to gain additional sales for the company;
- visit customers and give advice about delivery schedules;
- maintain a good after-sales service, for potential repeat custom;
- keep in regular contact with existing customers and deal with any queries that they may have;
- courtesy call customers to make sure that the services that we are providing are up to a high standard;
- discover possible leads for the depots and for other departments in the company;
- understand the requirements and needs of potential customers to see if we can match them;
- quote and give tenders to potential customers;
- regularly contact the hire department informing them of new hires, enabling them to prepare and gather the relevant information needed for the sale
You will have:
- previous working knowledge of the plant hire industry is desirable;
- previous proven track record as a Sales Representative preferably in the plant industry;
- a sales focussed and target driven individual;
- strong communication skills;
- financial and commercial awareness;
- ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels;
- ability to demonstrate effective negotiation skills
Click here to view the job description.
In return for your commitment and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, company car/car allowance, 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays), contributory stakeholder pension, life assurance scheme, private medical insurance and Group profit share scheme.
Banner Plant Limited is committed to valuing diversity and to equality of opportunity.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications regardless of gender, race, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE. UNSOLICITED CV's WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- sales rep representative tool hire plant construction
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'