Sales Development Representative - Technology
Salary £24k OTE £35K+ (First Year)
Flexible Start Date
Are you interested in the innovative tech industry? Are you extremely driven to succeed and money motivated? Join this leading IT infrastructure provider as a Sales Development Representative. This FTSE 250 listed company is rapidly expanding and is looking for ambitious graduates to increase company growth in a successful sales team.
As a Sales Development Representative you will be given extensive on the job training in order to develop into an expert with your product and become a well-informed professional in the technology industry!
- Uncapped commission - get rewarded for your hard work
- Team incentives for trips away, lunch clubs and tickets to music and sporting events
- 22 days annual holiday
- Fast progression - managerial position within 2 years for the right candidates
- Fast paced social working environment - regular team socials
As a Sales development representative you will need to have a great work ethic, resilience and an unquestionable drive to succeed. Your responsibilities will include;
- New Business Lead Sourcing
- Chasing warm leads
- Engaging over the phone with key decision makers
- Face to face negotiations and pitching of new product to clients
- Client management, attending frequent meetings with clients
- Attending company shows and conferences as part of company promotion
- Educated to degree level in any discipline since 2016
- Some sales experience is desirable but not essential
- Eagerness to learn and develop skills
- Be ambitious and financially driven
- Resilience and excellent work ethic
Think Sales could be for you? Apply Now!
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position. We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager. We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'