Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: South East - South London, Kent, Sussex, Surrey
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 + Car + Benefits
Sector: Premium Pet Food Brand
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: NH/19415
- Premium quality pet food brand with real USP
- Focused sales area with independent and key accounts
- Great training, sales tools and support from highly experienced Sales Manager
The market for premium pet food has never been better with trends towards organic and raw feeding creating an amazing opportunity for this brand. Already well established in several other countries the UK is targeted for investment and growth.
The Role of Sales Representative:
Covering South London, Kent, Sussex, Surrey and Middlesex you will inherit a small call file of independent pet shop customers and a list of target accounts. Your challenge will be to:
- Complete comprehensive training to fully understand the brand, products and market
- Create a journey plan that provides 5 calls a day to existing and prospect accounts
- Use your experience and skills to excite store owners about the benefit of stocking this brand
- Support stockists with in-store training, POS material and merchandising
- Identify new independent and key accounts that would benefit from stocking the brand
The Sales Representative Profile:
We are looking for an experienced, pioneering sales professional who will enjoy bringing this great product to market. The profile of the ideal candidate will be:
- Living in South London, Surrey, Kent, Middlesex, Berkshire, East Sussex or West Sussex
- At least 3 years of field sales success
- A strong track record of dealing with independent retailers and influencing the decision maker
- Skills in selling a quality brand - presenting features and benefits as well as defending the price point
- An interest in the pet trade
- Sell using personality, charisma, energy and strong social skills
- Well organised and disciplined - able to create and work an effective journey plan
- A modern and IT literate approach to business
A negotiable basic salary from £28,000 to £35,000 plus performance based bonus, car, pension plan, mobile, laptop
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job