- Market Leader in their field
- Great Career Opportunity
- Huge earning potential
THE ROLE: Covering Northern Ireland with the focus on the greater Belfast area, the successful sales representative will be acting in a specification-lead capacity, selling to consultant engineers, architects, specifiers and Electrical contractors. This role has come about due to the upturn in the economy with the focus on new business but will involve some account management. With full product training and a great commission scheme in place, this is a rare opportunity to join a manufacturer.
FOR THISSALES REPRESENTATIVEPOSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Strongfield sales skills
- Ideally you will have sold and electrical product
- You will havea track record of sellingvia specification with architects and/or consultant engineers
- Confident, professional candidates that are well presented with good new business skills are required
- Salary range£30,000 - £33,000
- Great Commission Scheme
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Holiday: 21 Days
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job