Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: South West / South Wales - ideal location M5 corridor
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 + Bonus circa 20% + lunch allowance + car + excellent benefits package
Sector: Branded Housewares
Long established supplier of housewares brands with an exciting range of attractive products for the kitchen and home.
Great products, eye catching packaging and a passionate approach to sales and marketing have made this company one of the leading suppliers of housewares to quality retailers. Customers include independent cookshops, hardware stores, leading department stores, garden centre groups, high street retailers and grocery groups. The company has a track record of promoting from within.
The Role of Territory Sales Representative:
- As the Area Sales Manager for the South West you will inherit a valuable sales area.
- Work from home and create a journey plan that provides regular calls on quality cookshops, giftshops, lifestyle stores, garden centres and wholesalers.
- Take orders for existing ranges, introduce new products and promotions, train staff and merchandise displays.
- Grow sales to established accounts while prospecting for new business.
Area Sales Manager profile:
We are looking for a sales representative with the ability to develop this valuable sales area.
Necessary qualities will be:
- Living M5 corridor.
- Experience as a Sales Representative in non-food, food or drink environment, ideally, but not necessarily, with relationships with independent retailers.
- A stable and progressive track record
- Numerate, intelligent, articulate, IT literate
- Understands brand values and market positioning.
- Great personality - positive, likeable, good sense of humour, builds relationships easily.
- Possess the potential and ambition to progress to a more senior role.
- For the right candidate this is an outstanding opportunity to join a committed and high performing team.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please contact us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.