Location: Greater London
Permanent, Full Time
On behalf of a specialist Plant Hire company our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Sales Representative from the Operated Plant Hire industry. Role is ideal for a hungry person keen on growing a territory to call their own. With serious earning potential this is a rare opportunity to join a company that rewards commitment, effort and enthusiasm.
Purpose of the Sales Representative:
To provide the Field Sales customer facing in the marketplace and convey a professional image to both existing, new and potential customers. Ensuring that accounts are managed, expectations are met and relationships are forged to enable the business to move forward, to grow and to increase its profitability and turnover.
Our client is looking for someone with a proven history of getting out on to customer sites, getting in with site managers and senior management to ensure our services are utilised on the current and future projects.
Duties and responsibilities of the Sales Representative:
- Increase size of customer base
- Increase turnover of reduced spend customers
- Analysis and reactivation of Dormant Customer accounts and encouragement of them to re-trade
- Development of a strategy to increase customer rates (in line with market trends) and its staged implementation with a view to increasing company profit margins.
Requirements of the Sales Representative:
- A minimum of two years proven sales and marketing background in Plant Hire in Greater London/London is essential
- Clean driving license.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Sales Representative role then please apply now!