Outbound Sales Representative - Barcelona, Spain
**Requires relocation to Barcelona, Spain
European Bartender School are looking for a talented and motivated Outbound Sales Representative to work as part of our international team in Barcelona, Spain. This is a very social role therefore you need to be an energetic, customer-focused, problem solving individual with good communication skills. You need to be passionate about working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets in a sales environment. Having completed an EBS course is a big plus, but not a must.
European Bartender School are a market leader in the bartending industry. Our mission is to educate exceptional bartenders from all over the world; making the world taste better, one cocktail at a time. With three global offices and a dedicated team of professionals, we have trained over 50,000 bartenders from across the globe. In the past 16 years EBS has grown substantially, due to this continuous expansion our workforce has grown by over 50%. EBS aims to increase its sales and provide outstanding service for our customers and thus fill the position described.We can offer the opportunity of a future within EBS for those who contribute to our growth and always work with our company motto 'hard work, spirit and soul’ in mind.
Location: Barcelona, Spain.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Sell our courses/experiences to hot leads via phone, email & social media to your native market
- Build rapport with potential students, assisting them on a life changing experience
- Stay up-to-date on our latest courses/experiences and the benefits
- Cover any questions and doubts about the services/experiences we provide
- Organise your workflow, set yourself personal goals, schedule call-backs
- Upsell and cross-sell our products
- Update and stay on top of your Salesforce pipeline
- Be an ambassador for the EBS brand worldwide!
We’d like you to have;
- 1 years minimum sales experience in a similar environment
- Proficiency in your native language and English (C1)
- An understanding of B2C outbound sales
- An understanding of our product or first-hand experience of an EBS course
- Good work ethic and goal-oriented
- Experience of Windows operating systems and CRM systems is a plus
- The ability to be part of a successful team
- Reliability under pressure
- Self-motivated mindset
Benefits of working with us;
- A competitive salary (gross salary of €1,200 per month, with additional monthly bonus to be made)
- A young and dynamic working environment
- A career plan - EBS Journey
- Free Snacks, Fruit and Coffee/Tea.
- Company paid events and trips (in the past we’ve gone to Rome, Berlin, Mallorca & Ibiza.)
- Free weekly Spanish classes for all levels
- Ping-Pong tournaments, on our very own Ping-Pong table of course
- Playstation 4 (Fifa, if you dare)
- Gym4Less discount to help you stay fit and healthy!
- Casual dress code and in-office music system
Bonus points if;
- You are experienced with Salesforce
- Have completed an EBS course
- Speak more than 2 languages
Life at EBS
At EBS, we offer our employees a unique and energetic working environment that you won’t find anywhere else! Our offices are created to provide you with a vibrant, positive and motivated setting to maximise creativity. Working as part of our international team means you will experience new cultures and may even pick up a few new phrases along the way. Joining EBS means you’ll have the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally, have an incredible experience abroad and make money at the same time.
- Organisational Skills
- Time Management