We are seeking a Sales Representative to work for a well known and firmly established company. They are looking to recruit someone to cover the whole of Northern Ireland where they can increase their products and company brand.
Sales Representative Role:
The main purpose of this role is to manage sales, maintain and develop relationships in NI. This will be customers who are electrical wholesalers, building providers and M&E Contractors and consultants
We are an ISO 9002 Quality Assured Company, established since 1991 and is a market leading distributor and supplier of heating and ventilation products. We have developed a strong portfolio of products. We still retain the values and dedication to Quality, service and customer care we believed in since we started our business.
The Sales Representative:
- We require a dynamic sales person to develop and grow our existing business with the Electrical Wholesalers and Builders Providers in Northern Ireland.
- The ideal candidate will be the ultimate professional, will be capable of understanding the benefits and features of the company range through strong product knowledge and imparting this information to existing and new customers.
- He/she will also be comfortable in dealing with M&E Contractors and Consultants on project opportunities.
- He/she will be given responsibility for building trust, developing relationships and above all being intensely committed to providing exemplary customer service.
- Excellent training and on-going support will be provided.
- Excellent working conditions and opportunities for career progression in the future.
Sales Representative Skills
- A strong proven track record in sales
- At least 3 years experience in an External Sales Role
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of making presentations and demonstrating products
- Be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A clean driving license
Salary will depend on experience and will be around £30k - £35k and up to 10% salary bonus based on performance. This role will also come with company car, laptop and mobile phone.
To apply please submit your CV via the apply button