Sales Representative - Immediate Start
Are you a sales superstar? Are you tired of having capped earnings despite how hard you work?
Do you want to be your own boss and work flexible hours to suit you?
If the answer is yes the read on.....
Did you know that 60% of the population do not have a will and the potential and demand for these products is paramount?
My client is the UK's number one Will Writing and Estate Planning provider and due to continued demand for their product they are currently looking to recruit a motivated and outgoing Sales Representative.
As a Sales Representative, you be taking Will instructions from clients in their own homes and up selling other products such as Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts, Funeral Plans and Document Storage. No experience is necessary as full comprehensive training will given!
This position is SELF EMPLOYED
What do we want from you?
The requirements of Sales Representative;
- Natural consultative sales approach with an entrepreneurial flair
- Good communication skills
- Passion and flair for achieving sales
- Own vehicle (you may consider leasing a vehicle)
- Ability to work on own initiative and gain referrals
What's in it for you?
As a Sales Representative you will receive;
- Full sales and marketing training to generate own leads, using proven methods and techniques
- Full ongoing training and support
- All point of sale material
- Flexible working hours - manage your own diary
- Potential to earn £50 - £100k per annum (REALISTIC!)
PLEASE NOTE: There are upfront fees payable for this role, please contact us or apply for the position for further information.
Call or apply now for a guaranteed interview!
- Direct Sales
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'